Tuesday, August 2, 2011
Kind of surprised with bros' responses to my having cancer? longish pls read!?
First, I just want to start out by saying God bless you and I am sorry for what you are going through. From what it sounds like, your brother just walked out because he probably didn't want you to see him get emotional. This is a big deal and I'm sure they both love you very very much. It's very hard for you to handle but it's also hard for them because they love you so much and don't want anything to happen to you. The brother that stayed and was playing around with you was trying to be strong and not show you how upset he was because he doesnt want his emotions to affect you. The other brother is obviosly just having a hard time accepting what has happend and that doesnt mean that he doesnt care, because he does. He will eventually come around. I pray things get better for you and you can beat this. You a very young and have a great chance of getting throught this. May the Lord Jesus be your guide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment