Thursday, August 11, 2011

GUYS:What would you do if your girlfriend..(Kinda longish but not too long)?

Girlfriend could not contact you AT all for two months and you dont know why?---FIRST QUESTION.What would you say/do if she gave you a letter saying:let me start off by saying that I have not been ignoring you.I have wanted to call you SO badly.The problem is my mom and dad,they have made it to where I cannot call you.I know that you probaly hate me and never want to see me again but I just wanted to let you know I love you and it kills me not to talk to you.Please forgive me.I love you so freaking much.I need you in my life.But If you don't want me anymore I understand.You deserve better than me...(So to recap,what would you do if your gf couldn't contact you and you didn't know why?And What would you say or do if she wrote you the letter-above-..)

No comments:

Post a Comment