Thursday, August 11, 2011
How can I stand out at promotion?
I'm not sure what promotion is, but you sound pretty to me! I'd suggest wearing a sundress/short sleeved dress with a mix of browns, greens, and blues. Find one that emphasizes your best feature-if you have a large chest, make sure it's well supported but still featured maybe with a dress with a band under the bust or a different color on the top. Or if your flat chested, try a wrap or v-neck dress and make sure your find a bra that helps emphasize what you do have. If you have great legs show them off or vice versa cover them if not. Dresses that are slightly more expensive and fitted well tend to look better. Anne Taylor Loft, Express, Limited all have nice dresses but higher prices. If you can't afford those, I'd recommend Kohl's, they have one I'm thinking of that would match your colors nicely. And don't think you're plain! You're classic which is better than fake pretty girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment